2004 Sep 01 12:53

Re: [vox] FWD: How Linux helps Microsoft

Re: [vox] FWD: How Linux helps Microsoft

Bob Kehr wrote:
IMHO, you have to read between the lines in both articles. Neither presents a completely unbiased view or story.
Yeah, but at least the Ernie Ball story is an interview of a real company, not some analyst's theory.

R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

I sent him this link:

http://news.com.com/2008-1082_3-5065859.html?tag=lh

It says it all. :-)