2004 Aug 31 11:31

Re: [vox] [Fwd] Warning CPR provisions for OpenSource under attack

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 14:03, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 01:43:19PM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:
> <snip>
<snip>
> > Can we organize a collection of statements that speak to each
> > of these issues, so that we don't all overlap each other?
> <snip>
>
> Not a bad idea!

Everyone should also wear a common button (or other identification),
so the panel can see that there are more supporters than just those
speaking. Is there anything in the swag? Does anyone have
design ideas? Meanwhile, I'll look for a company that prints
up campaign stuff.

<snip>