2004 Aug 27 18:46

[vox] "ABCs of Linux" on NPR archive

The ABCs of Linux
from Talk of the Nation, Friday , August 27, 2004
[ http://www.npr.org/programs/totn/ ]

  If you're tired of paying high prices for software and having your
  machine filled with viruses and adware, there is an alternative. In
  this hour, we look at the ABC's of Linux, the open source alternative
  rapidly gaining in popularity.

    http://www.npr.org/rundowns/rundown.php?prgDate=27-Aug-2004&prgId=5

Enjoy!