2004 Aug 23 23:10

Re: [vox] fwd: laptop question

IBM Laptops tend to be the most linux friendly but
your best bet is to check models on
http://www.linux-laptop.net/
Its got a full list
--- Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com> wrote:

> Aaron: I am forwarding your message to our Vox
> mailing list. Vox members: if
> you want to reply to Aaron, please copy him, since
> he is not subscribed.
>

> ----- Forwarded message from Arron Daugherty
> <arron2020@hotmail.com> -----
>
> From: Arron Daugherty <arron2020@hotmail.com>
> To: lert@lugod.org
> Subject: laptop question
> Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:55:48 +0000
>
> Hello. I sorry I know this isn't an emergency but
> I'm not sure who to direct
> this question to. I'm currently in the market for a
> new laptop computer. As
> I move to a new machine I would also like to give
> linux a chance as well,
> but I'm not sure how to find out which laptops are
> linux compatible. Do you
> know any manufacturers who tend to be linux
> friendly? Any advice sent to
> arron2020@hotmail.com, would be appreciated. Thanks

> Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help
> and more in the Back to
> School Guide!
> http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> --
> Henry House
> Please don't send me HTML mail! My mail system will
> reject it.
> The unintelligible text that may follow is a digital
> signature.
> See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> to find out how to use
> it.
> My OpenPGP key: <http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature
name=signature.asc

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
deathguard@yahoo.com
http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig
"Life is a Long and lonely road, Bring a friend"

GPG Fingerprint : 2470 6619 6156 9A0E 577E E7B1 D2BB C9BA 07C0 C7BF
GPG Public key  : http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig/deathguard.asc