2004 Aug 23 23:10

[vox] fwd: laptop question

Aaron: I am forwarding your message to our Vox mailing list. Vox members: if
you want to reply to Aaron, please copy him, since he is not subscribed.

----- Forwarded message from Arron Daugherty <arron2020@hotmail.com> -----

From: Arron Daugherty <arron2020@hotmail.com>
To: lert@lugod.org
Subject: laptop question
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:55:48 +0000

Hello. I sorry I know this isn't an emergency but I'm not sure who to direct
this question to. I'm currently in the market for a new laptop computer. As
I move to a new machine I would also like to give linux a chance as well,
but I'm not sure how to find out which laptops are linux compatible. Do you
know any manufacturers who tend to be linux friendly? Any advice sent to
arron2020@hotmail.com, would be appreciated. Thanks

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Henry House