2004 Aug 24 07:17

[vox] Windows laptop uses Linux for instant A/V

[vox] Windows laptop uses Linux for instant A/V

This is kinda neat.  Kinda sad, but kinda neat. :^)

  Windows laptop uses Linux for instant A/V

    NEC is the latest vendor to announce a laptop with a built-in
    embedded Linux based media player option. The NEC Versa S3000 will use
    InterVideo's InstantOn technology to enable users to listen to music,
    watch DVDs, and more without having to wait for Windows to load. ...

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com          "Maybe it's just a parlor trick, like Fry"
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/             "Like Fry! Like Fry!"
New Breed Software