2004 Aug 23 13:10

[vox] Info : Legal Seminar on Open Source Licenses

[vox] Info : Legal Seminar on Open Source Licenses

For those lawyers in the group, I just saw this and thought you would be interested in this.

http://patron.fsf.org/sf2004seminar.html

The Free Software Foundation (FSF) is offering two day-long seminars on Free Software licensing
and the GNU General Public License in partnership with Stanford Law School on August 24 and 25,
2004. The seminars will be co-led by Daniel Ravicher, Senior Counsel to FSF and Executive
Director of the Public Patent Foundation; and Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director of FSF.
They will be held on the Stanford University campus in northern California.