2004 Aug 23 13:04

Re: [vox] [OT] [very off-topic] question for any microbiologists orplant pathologists on the list

Re: [vox] [OT] [very off-topic] question for any microbiologists orplant pathologists on the list

Henry,

You might try Ernesto at the UDC conservatory.  He seems to have a
unique relationship with the plant world.

	jesandoval@ucdavis.edu

Good luck
Mark