2004 Aug 23 14:13

[vox] Looking for incredibly cheap webhosting

[vox] Looking for incredibly cheap webhosting

I'm looking for an incredibly cheap hosting service for the website I'm
building for my church.  Because it is a church, the budget is naturally
very tight.  I'm planning on building a site around Drupal, with a couple
of installations: the idea is that even though I'll be putting in a few
intense development hours up front, once the thing's up and running the
church staff can take care of the site content themselves.

So, the requirements for the site are:

1.  MySQL support (3.25+)
2.  FTP support
3.  PHP (4+)
4.  Shell access
5.  Domain hosting

I've Googled around and come up with a few hits, but I'd like to get some
personal recommendations too, if possible.  I'd also like to go with a
local provider (we're in Dixon) if that's possible.

Thanks in advance!

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)