2004 Aug 19 15:10

[vox] Still looking for additional/alternate demo venue,and volunteers!

[vox] Still looking for additional/alternate demo venue,and volunteers!

Hasn't anyone got any suggestions for a good, reasonably-high-foot-traffic
venue for holding a demo on Software Freedom Day?

Also, noone has gotten back to me regarding burning discs.
We've got the STC ones, many of which we can use.  It'd be good to have
a stack of Knoppixes, too, though!

Any takers?!