2004 Aug 19 14:54

[vox] (fwd) Open Source Coming of Age

-- forwarded message --

Newsgroups: free.software.open-source
Subject: Open Source Coming of Age
Date: 19 Aug 2004 11:05:01 -0700

There's a rather long article in the Consortium Standards Bulletin
about the road ahead for open source as a business model. John
Terpstra, CEO of PrimaStasys, John Weathersby founder of Open Source
Software Institute (OSSI), and Jim McQuillan founder of Linux Terminal
Server Project (LTSP) are interviewed about the future of Open Source
The article can be seen here:
http://www.consortiuminfo.org/bulletins/aug04.php#feature

-- end of forwarded message --

Haven't had time to read it just yet, but the desc. above makes it sound
pretty interesting.  (John T. is quite a speaker and probably has some
great things to say.  LTSP, of course, is a great project, so it's good
to see their activity here.)