2004 Aug 18 12:51

Re: [vox] Nov. 2nd meeting

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Nov. 2nd is election day, so LUGOD won't be able to meet at the Library.

Where shall we meet?  Or should we just skip that meeting?
(it currently has no speaker booked)

We could have a "meeting" over at Crepeville instead. :-) Sort of a wireless lan party (bring your laptop).

Speaking of linux on laptops, I had to miss the last meeting. :-( How was it?

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net