2004 Aug 10 13:01

Re: [vox] free 17-inch Mac monitor! (non-VGA)

Re: [vox] free 17-inch Mac monitor! (non-VGA)

Henry House wrote:

I have a 17-inch monitor that needs to go. It has an old-style Mac video
plug (not a 15-pin VGA plug). I cannot test it so I do not know if it works
(I have no reason to believe that it does not, however.) I believe that one
can get an adapter to use it with a VGA video card.

If you are interested please call 753-3361 extension 13 or mail me off-list.
If no one takes it, it is going to the landfill around the end of the week.

Just curious, but why not take it to a recycling place?

Dylan