2004 Aug 06 23:06

Re: [vox] Carpool to Picn*x?

Im interested... Im in woodland/Davis area and would
love to carpool and not drop the 30$ on gass.

--- Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

> I'll be coming from Mtn View, so this isn't for me,
> but was thinking
> we should discuss carpool possibilities to Picn*x13
> this year.
>
> PS - If you're coming, and haven't RSVPed, do so
> before the day's end!!!
> [ http://www.linuxpicnic.org/rsvp/ ]
>
> Quoting the website:
>
>   RSVP is limited! At midnight on Thursday, August
> 5, or after 625
>   people have registered (whichever comes first) the
> RSVP system will be
>   closed. As of this moment, 426 people have
> registered.
>

> -bill!

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
deathguard@yahoo.com
http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig
"Life is a Long and lonely road, Bring a friend"

GPG Fingerprint : 2470 6619 6156 9A0E 577E E7B1 D2BB C9BA 07C0 C7BF
GPG Public key  : http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig/deathguard.asc