2004 Aug 06 12:29

Re: [vox] Re: I'm on (web) TV!

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 11:33:08AM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:
> Try a tinyurl javascript bookmarklet. Use the javascript code
> javascript:void(location.href='http://tinyurl.com/create.php?url='+location.href)
> as the URL for a bookmark.

Unless I _need_ to, I don't typically run Moz at home on my Linux box.
I usually prefer Konq.  Between the newer Mailman admin interface's
"discard all 'defered'" box, and the "autodiscard unsub'd people's posts"
option, I've had to use it even less. ;^)

(There was a bookmarklet that auto-checked all "discard" radio buttons
on a page, that I used before Mailman got upgraded.)

> If that wraps badly, you can pick up a copy at http://tinyurl.com/3qxu

Heheh...