2004 Aug 06 17:35

[vox] Donation - Monitor and CPU Upgrade

[vox] Donation - Monitor and CPU Upgrade

I have two items I would be glad to donate to anyone that has a use for them.

NEC Multisync monitor 15"  - great monitor in it's day, now a little fuzzy and it has been at least three years since I've used, so time to see if it can help anyone use. Would probably be a good monitor for a server or something you don't have to stare at for hours on end.

Everygreen 586 CPU upgrade for 486 systems, yes I did say 486. This has gathered some dust and now it's either toss it or see if someone has a use for it.

Ed Elliott