2004 Aug 03 21:50

[vox] [bmccoy@chapelperilous.net: [Linuxmovies-general]AqsisMovieProject]

I thought I'd pass this along.

----- Forwarded message from "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@chapelperilous.net> -----

From: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@chapelperilous.net>
To: linuxmovies-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Linuxmovies-general] AqsisMovieProject
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:31:43 -0400

A few of us have been conspiring on the Aqsis IRC channel (#aqsis on
freenode), and have started the pre-planning stages of a short CG film
produced entirely with open source/free-as-in-speech software.  And by
"entirely", we mean everything -- modelling, audio, editing,
pre-production, etc.  At the center of this, of course, will be Aqsis.

Right now we are recruiting a full production team to help get this
project off the ground.  This means:

* producer/project managers
* script writers
* modellers
* animators
* shader writers
* editors/post-production
* directors
* sound design
* music

The first and most crucial thing we need is a high-level
producer/project manager.  We have a couple of the other positions
filled, but we need someone who has the time and commitment to manage
the entire project.

Please visit
http://aqsis.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/aqsiswiki.cgi/AqsisMovieProject

for more details.  If you want to volunteer, please sign up via the Wiki!

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/

----- End forwarded message -----

--