2004 Aug 02 09:18

[vox] [fwd] ACCU Meeting for Tuesday, August 10, 2004

[vox] [fwd] ACCU Meeting for Tuesday, August 10, 2004

----- Forwarded message from "Reg. Charney" -----

Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 10:41:22 -0700
From: "Reg. Charney"
Subject: ACCU Meeting for Tuesday, August 10, 2004

When:     Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Topic:    What's coming in the new C 9x standard and why.
Speakers: John Benito
Time:     7:00pm
Where:    Accent Technologies, 1880 Hartog Dr., San Jose, CA 95131
Cost:     Free
More Info: www.accu-usa.org

John is the Chairman of the C Standards Committee (ISO WG11). He will
discuss what is happening in the latest C Standard and proposals. You
will also get to ask questions and get real answers on C language issues.

John Benito is an independent consultant providing software development
and testing. He is the current Convener of ISO/IEC WG14 and the
Vice-chairman of NCITS CT22. He previously was a member of J11 (ANSI C),
J16 (ANSI C++) and the ISO Java Study group.  He has been in software
development and testing for 28 years, and can be reached at
mailto:jb AT benito DOT com.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            "Avoid missing ball for high score"