2004 Jul 29 15:42

[vox] LinuxWorld tips

I just saw this in the Debian Weekly News, and thought it would be a
good read for everyone who will be helping out at the booth.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2004/06/msg00094.html

This is a review of the good and bad of the Debian presence at
LinuxTag

Some highlights:

- Another part of the problem was, that people were sitting in the back,
  showing visitors their back, and one showed them (while wearing a to
  short shirt and bending forwards to hack on his notebook) parts of his
  body, which didn't saw the sun recently.

  PLEASE! If you are at the booth:
  DON'T SHOW VISITORS YOUR BACK!
  AND DON'T SHOW THEM YOUR ASS CRACK!

Possible solution: Dark sunglasses for all visitors.

- If you are at the booth, and female visitors come to you, don't stare
  at their breasts (or at least don't dislocate to do so).

Possible solution: Don't allow female visitors to enter the exhibition
  hall.

Enjoy.
--Ken