2004 Jul 29 13:26

Re: [vox] Linux World Expo Free Exhibit Hall Passes are Here.

Re: [vox] Linux World Expo Free Exhibit Hall Passes are Here.

And if those run out Ive got another 100 to give out

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO04A
> ...for more info.
>
> I have 100 passes to give away to whoever wants
> them.   You don't have
> to be a volunteer or anything to get these.  If you
> are interested in
> one, please email me directly at root@lugod.org.
>
> They entitle you to:
>
> "Sensational Keynote Addresses"
> "Engaging Feature Presentation
> "Interactive 3-day Exhibit Hall" (we'll be there!)
> "Informal Bird-of-a-Feather Meetings"
>
> Also, please say how many you would like!
>
> -- Emily

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
deathguard@yahoo.com
http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig
"Life is a Long and lonely road, Bring a friend"

GPG Fingerprint : 2470 6619 6156 9A0E 577E E7B1 D2BB C9BA 07C0 C7BF
GPG Public key  : http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig/deathguard.asc