2004 Jul 21 21:28

[vox] [LWE2K4SF] Lodging

Anyone have spare lodgeing or perhaps willing to split
a hotel, I have to be there 4 days and do not have the
grand to shell out for hotel acomodations.
I can drive people/equipment up or down though.

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
deathguard@yahoo.com
http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig
"Life is a Long and lonely road, Bring a friend"

GPG Fingerprint : 2470 6619 6156 9A0E 577E E7B1 D2BB C9BA 07C0 C7BF
GPG Public key  : http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig/deathguard.asc