2004 Jul 20 16:20

[vox] Any PC monitors + keyboards + mice available for the YoloBeat Bush campaign?

[vox] Any PC monitors + keyboards + mice available for the YoloBeat Bush campaign?

Hi all,

The Yolo Beat Bush campaign (http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/votedems/) needs 3-5 workstations for use as web kiosks for their efforts. I have a bunch of old Dell PCs with built-in Ethernet cards on which I intend to use Knoppix, but I don't have extra keyboards, mice, and/or monitors.

If you're willing to contribute or loan working SVGA monitors, PS/2 or USB keyboards, and/or PS/2 or USB mice, please contact me or Kevin Wolf.

Thanks.

Graham
graham@jahiel.net

or