2004 Jul 20 15:01

Re: [vox] Computer parts?

I have an old (1995) 17" monitor I need to get rid of. It flickers a little and has a huge footprint for a 17", but otherwise its clarity is good and should be fine for a public terminal.

Should I just go to Chamonix and hook it up? Will booting the computer bring everything up and ready to go?

Jonathan