2004 Jul 20 13:04

[vox] LUGOD member needed for TV interview

[vox] LUGOD member needed for TV interview

Linsey Paulo, from the consumer reports department at KCRA TV, just called
me because they're planning on doing a segment on the recent
Microsoft / Internet Explorer exploits (specifically the bank account
keylogger one out of Russia, it sounds like).

They've apparently been trying to track down the most tech-saavy folks
in the Sacramento region, and were directed to LUGOD.  (Thanks, John! ;^) )

Anyway, is anyone out here with expertise in this kind of stuff available
to be interviewed either tomorrow morning (Tuesday), or some time on
Wednesday?