2004 Jul 14 13:17

[vox] [fwd] SacLUG meeting tomorrow, Mandrake 10 demo

[vox] [fwd] SacLUG meeting tomorrow, Mandrake 10 demo

FYI...

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

SacLUG meeting tomorrow evening.

I'll show Mandrake 10.0 with Win4Lin and CrossOver office. Plus, I'll
give a demo of glabels. Exciting, heh? Also, Professor Antos will be at
the meeting to answer any questions regarding the classes he is offering
at ARC this fall. You can see descriptions about them on the SacLUG
site.
http://www.saclug.org/education.php

Time: 7pm
Where: ExitCertified.
Who: Brian Lavender
What: Mandrake 10.0, Win4Lin, CrossOver Office, and glabels no less

For details on how to get to the meeting, see the SacLUG home page.
http://www.saclug.org

brian
--
Brian Lavender