2004 Jul 13 16:07

[vox] [OT] Recycle your old equipment

A friend passed this along to me:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2004-07-12-recycle_x.htm?csp=26

"The offer includes all brands, not just those made by H-P. From Sunday to
Sept. 6, Office Depot will accept computers, monitors and most other
peripherals, digital cameras, copiers, fax machines, cell phones, personal
digital assistants (PDAs) and TVs 27 inches or smaller. Customers can
recycle one product per day. A PC and its peripherals count as a single
item."

That's better than putting your old equipment in the landfill.  That is..
if you haven't already put Linux on it.

FL