2004 Jul 08 15:25

[vox] FW: [BAD] LinuxWorld free Expo pass/best conference pricingdeadline extended through 2004-07-09 with PRIORITY CODE B1601

Just if you thought you missed it, you can still get free expo passes
for a couple more days.

----- Forwarded message from Michael Paoli <mp@rawbw.com> -----

Date: Thu,  8 Jul 2004 07:08:27 -0700
From: Michael Paoli <mp@rawbw.com>
Subject: LinuxWorld free Expo pass/best conference pricing deadline extended through 2004-07-09 with PRIORITY CODE B1601
To: Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu, Michael Paoli <mp@rawbw.com>
Cc: balug-talk@balug.org, bad@bad.debian.net, buug@weak.org,
	oakland@mail.pm.org

The LinuxWorld Conference & Expo deadline for free expo pass
and best ("early bird") pricing has been extended through 2004-07-09.
Use PRIORITY CODE: B1601 (the deadline for the best prices will still
show up as 2004-07-02, but those best prices will show up under "Your Price"
when PRIORITY CODE: B1601 is used).

references/excerpts:

Quoting Michael Paoli:

> A reminder, or for those who weren't aware, registration
> deadline for free Expo Pass registration (and apparently also best
> pricing on conference options) for:
> LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
> August 2-5, 2004
> The Moscone Center