2004 Jul 05 22:28

[vox] installfest July 17?

I noticed the installfest listed for July 17 is listed as "tentative."
Is that tentative because you don't know if any installees are
interested yet?  I've been using/learning Linux at work for a few years
now and am finally ready to migrate my home Windows machine too so I am
very interested!

If anybody can let me know if this installfest is likely to happen I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ashleigh

--