2004 Jun 30 22:18

Re: [vox] [OT] _Another_ IE exploit?

Before these exploits, you should know there have been well over 30 MSIE
security holes that have either not been fixed, or deemed unworthy of
fixes by MS.

I know 2 people who have a total of 5 outstanding bugs/holes with MSIE
reported to MS, and they have received responses, but there are still no
fixes for these holes. (Most require the user to visit a website with
malicious code.)

Some of the reported 30+ holes may be duplicates as many of the people who
report these do not share the holes they find with each other.

Now, consider this... we have a number of hole is MSIE, and we are seeing
more exploits... We are far from seeing an end to this folks.