2004 Jun 27 01:58

[vox] Free Hardware

Greetings all,

I have some hardware laying around here that I have been meaning to use for the past 6 months, but have not. I am deciding to trim down the cruft around my place and if anyone would like it, they are more than welcome to it.

1) Full tower case, black with a Zalman 300/350 Watt Power Supply, not quite sure which.
2) SBLive 5.1 Xgamer I think
3) Creative 4.1 Surround sound FPS2000
4) CD-Rom Drive - Probably 4x
5) Asus GeForce 4 ti dual video out (analog and digital, also looks like svideo connection)
6) 17" Samsung Flat Screen CRT Monitor (FP1701)

If you have any questions please email me.

Dan Hurt
dwhurt@ucdavis.edu