2004 Jun 25 10:50

Re: [vox] More IE exploits

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 06:55, Rod Roark wrote:

> We now seem to be at the point where an informed person
> would have to be certifiably insane to use IE.

I would tend to agree with you there.  When I rebuild my sister's
computer tomorrow I'm going to install FireFox 0.9 and inform her that
this is the browser she must use, since it is superior to IE in every
way (except for its faulty implementation of MAIP*).

* MTP: Malware Auto-Installation Protocol

--
Richard S. Crawford / http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K / ICQ: 11646404 / Y!: rscrawford