2004 Jun 25 15:03

[vox] More IE exploits

While reading comments on this slashdot story:

I also saw a reference to:

which says that a PC running IE can be compromised just by
viewing an image.  Looks like any site which lets users
upload images (e.g. eBay) can be abused by blackhats.

We now seem to be at the point where an informed person
would have to be certifiably insane to use IE.

-- Rod