2004 Jun 25 06:10

[vox] Heresy! AOL on Linux?

I know it seems morally outrageous, but I'm committed to rebuilding my
little sister's ancient laptop computer this weekend.  I'd love to
install FC1 on it, or perhaps Debian, but she's married to AOL 9.0.
Anyone know if it's possible to get AOL 9 running on a Linux box?  If
not, that's fine.  I'll just have to track down a copy of Win98 with a
valid license.  :)

--
Richard S. Crawford / http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K / ICQ: 11646404 / Y!: rscrawford