January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jun 22 20:03

Re: [vox] [OT] Freeborn hall address?

Umm... Well, Mapquest can map addresses within the streets of UC Davis to
some limited degree, but they're not addressable addresses AFAIK (you
can't deliver mails using those street names.)

This appears to be the closest address I can find near Freeborn Hall, but
I'm not sure if it's a proper address.  Nonetheless, since none of UC
Davis streets are proper addresses anyway (AFAIK), here it is:

  100-10 NW Quad
  Davis, CA 95616

On Mapquest.com, it's dead on spot (more or less) over Freeborn Hall.  If
you ask for directions it tells you to go through Howard Way, which is
what you probably wanna do anyway since that's where the visitor center is
(although the parking structure on Howard Way isn't open to the public
until past certain hours and on holidays.)

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius