2004 Jun 20 23:16

Re: [vox] CDROM disposal?

http://www.google.com/search?q=using+old+cds

Bill Kendrick wrote:
So, LUGOD's library was chock full of outdated CDROMs (commercial
discs, as well as burned CDRs/CDRWs/etc.)

We've collected the jewelcases and sleeves for give-away at the next
meeting (no point in them going to waste, since many people buy discs
in spools, and need cases), but how should we dispose of the discs
themselves?

I don't feel right just dumping them in the landfill, and I'm not
sure they're something one can throw in the 'glass and plastic'
recycling bin. :^)

Thanks!