2004 Jun 20 17:24

[vox] BGP.com, $20 lawn tickets to many shows, today only

[vox] BGP.com, $20 lawn tickets to many shows, today only

http://www.bgp.com/

Unfortunately all the useful content is inside a image file, so I
can't cut and paste.

The synopsis: lawn seats to all shows at Shoreline and Concord Pavilion
available for $20, must buy today 10am to midnight.  Online orders
extra surcharge...