2004 Jun 15 14:01

[vox] Final call for STC volunteers!

(Posting this to SacLUG, RoseLUG and LUGOD)

We can afford to go to STC. [1]  It'd be good if we went to STC. [2]
STC wants us.  We just don't have enough volunteers!
(Thanks Jonathan and David.)

I know I should send them an e-mail saying "sorry, maybe next year,"
but I _really_ want to make sure noone is available to help put this
together before I do that!

Last call... seriously!  Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org