2004 Jun 12 14:48

Re: [vox] Content management system recommendations

Re: [vox] Content management system recommendations

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 18:41, Mark K. Kim wrote:

[snip]

> I checked all the features I wanted and ran a search.  Out of all the ones
> free for non-profit use (this is for my church), I found the following:

[snip]

Mark,

I'd be really interested in knowing what you come up with; I'll be
putting together a website for my church this summer, and would love a
similar solution.  Of course, one of the most important features would
be ease of use, so that the pastor, choir director, youth minister,
etc., could all update their own sections without having to come to me
to do it. ;)

--
Richard S. Crawford / http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K / ICQ: 11646404 / Y!: rscrawford