2004 Jun 18 18:11

Re: [vox] Content management system recommendations

Re: [vox] Content management system recommendations

I just started playing around with Mambo Open Source (MOS).  So far I like
it (but this is after playing with it for a day), although there are tons
of alternatives out there that are just as good or maybe even better.
http://www.mamboserver.com/

The site I used was Open Source CMS.  It had a bunch of CMS's with demo
sites so you can play with both the general look and feel and the
administrator panels.  The link is here: http://www.opensourcecms.com/
Hope that helps
--Seth