January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jun 12 09:15

Re: [vox] Content management system recommendations

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Rod Roark wrote:

> On Friday 11 June 2004 04:52 pm, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> > Does anyone have a recommendation on website content management systems?
>
> PHP.  ;-)
>
> Seriously, I'll be interested to hear what you come up with.

Lols...

I found this website that has a matrix content management systems:

   http://www.cmsmatrix.org/

I checked all the features I wanted and ran a search.  Out of all the ones
free for non-profit use (this is for my church), I found the following:

  CPG-Nuke 8.2a (http://cpgnuke.com/)
  Land Down Under 700 (http://ldu.neocrome.net/)
  WebGUI 6.0 (http://www.plainblack.com/webgui)

PHP-Nuke and phpWebSite, the two other CMS I was considering before,
didn't even make the list.  Anyway, out of the three, WebGUI wins
hands-down on the features list, and the information on their website
looks good, too... at least on "paper".  I'm now gonna try it out.  I'll
let you know how that goes!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim