2004 Jun 10 13:53

[vox] new mailing list rules redux

I believe that I have managed to incorporate all the excellent suggestions
on the mailing lists rules from the members of this list. Thank you to
everyone who commented. The new rules are on the web here:
<lugod.org/mailinglists#rules>.

--
Henry House
Please don't sent me HTML mail! My mail system will reject it.