2004 Jun 08 09:01

Re: [vox] Lunchix!

Okay, since noone else is throwing out suggestions for WHERE, I'm going to
try to solidify:

  Thursday
  Before noon (say, 11:45am)

Location either:

  Shangri-la Restaurant  (Szechuan place on East 8th Street)
or:
  Plutos  (by Borders)

My preference is the Szechuan place, since I've never tried it (cuz it's new)