2004 Jun 08 17:58

[vox] LWE booth and other LUGs

I've just posted to SacLUG, RoseLUG, SVLUG, BALUG and PenLUG, asking if the
other LUGs (or at least their members) would be interested in helping staff
a LUG booth at LWE.

(I've stated this a number of times before, but I'd personally like to have
a 'LUG' booth, rather than one /specific/ to LUGOD.  Of course, either way,
we're there "representin'", and are usually pretty good about telling people
'Oh, you're from {XYZ location}?  You should visit {XyzLUG}!")