2004 May 27 11:10

[vox] Processor with pin removed

Hi All,

My friend had some computer hardware issues and he tried different combinations
to make it work but it didnt. He called a hardware person and when that person tried
to remove CPU fan broke his processor PIN and ofcourse could not solve his problem
and infact created problem and went off.. Any suggestion as to what he can do
now?.

Have a great day.

Karthikeyan B.