January 6: Social gathering
2004 May 27 10:23

Re: [vox] [fwd] [red-cap] RHEL proprietary according to Sun

Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Hehe... *sigh*.  Haven't read yet, but smells like FUD from Sun's
> direction, now...

Sweet! My definition of 'proprietary' is 'induces mild naseau'. Since
configuration mishaps have frustrated everyone at some point or another,
clearly all open source software is, in actuality, proprietary.

Any one else care to share a definition? Hehe

-Bryan
I <3 appealing to the lowest common denominator (e.g. throwing logic out
the window)