2004 May 26 07:10

[vox] Success - Graphical Web Browser on Console

[vox] Success - Graphical Web Browser on Console

Ooh the excitement. I finally got links up and running on my laptop. It is abit slow and so I do not like running X when I do not have to on it and this is one less time that I will have to fire up X ;-) I was able to get links up and running on the laptop in graphical mode on the console using frame buffer. Very exciting to be able to see web pages how they were intended to be seen and most sites are not very text/lynx friendly these days.

Sorry was really excited and none of my roommate really cared :-)

Dan