January 6: Social gathering
2004 May 21 23:00

Re: [vox] New laptop...

Wow! I am so pleased at all the responses I got!

While I was on the Tiger Direct site, I spied this laptop:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=709556&Sku=S167-3412&CatId=1064
(Tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/36dgt)

It's a Sony Vaio V505DC1PF. It has a lot of nice specs, but I found
absolutely no information on Google or Altavista about this laptop and
Linux. On the off chance, does anyone out there own this model? It's got
a lot of features I need at the right price.

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 11:11:10AM -0700, Dave Margolis wrote:
> R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
[snipage]

--
R. Douglas Barbieri