2004 May 21 08:31

Re: [vox] New laptop...one else

I prefer dell. If you look for linux help/setup/etc. there seems to be a flood of people running linux on dell. I currently have a D600, and have found ample help on google.

Mark

Mike Neal wrote:

Hi,

We selected Toshiba because they have more experience than anyone else and
notebooks are not a minor product for them The Satellite model line seems
to be good value and we've had good experiences loading Linux. The
downside is they aren't actively supporting Linux but which of the biggies is?

Thanks,
Mike