2004 May 21 08:26

Re: [vox] New laptop...one else

Hi,

We selected Toshiba because they have more experience than anyone else and
notebooks are not a minor product for them  The Satellite model line seems
to be good value and we've had good experiences loading Linux.  The
downside is they aren't actively supporting Linux but which of the biggies is?

Thanks,
Mike