January 6: Social gathering
2004 May 20 18:50

[vox] Zope users group of Davis

Hey everyone!

Looks like there's a zope users's group starting up in Davis! The url is http://www.zugod.org. Anyone interested should join the mailing lists and get themselves added to the Davis Zopistas page. To do that, reply to me with your Zope/Plone/Python interests and experience (or mail to steve@dcn.org as it says on that page).

-- Emily